East of England Bikers

Hugger Norfolk
It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 17:51

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2011, 12:46 

Ive lost a little weight, yes lost some lol, so have been thinking of what to do with my leathers? sell them and get new or see what getting them altered would cost? I popped into Norfolk Leather on Regent Road Great Yarmouth and chatted to a very helpfull guy that went through everything i wanted done which included losing 6 inches from the body of my alpinestars suit jacket while not messing with the shoulders as they still fitted as well as finally having a set of leathers that actually fit my short but perfectly formed legs lol. He shortend them by at least 3 inches and trimmed the calfs down so that i no longer have leather spilling out of the top of my boots. I asked how long this would take as obviously with that strange big ball of yellow suddenly floating in the sky the last thing you want is no leathers, he replied "well if we call it 2 weeks , but to be honest i probably could have them done in one. Blimey ! i thought thats quick how much is this goin to cost me as i have heard this guy does a very good job, all this for an amazing cost of £80....... i asked him again how much thinking i had miss heard him but no he said again £80. With that i stripped out of my leathers and then throwing them at him before he changed his mind lol, before the week was out he had called me, could i pop in the shop? Ah i thought here we go a problem but no! could i try them all on and see if i was happy with the job, happy i was bloody amazed - Great service - Great price - and all the time helpful and with a smile all i can say is if anyone thinks they need alterations of any kind or repairs to leathers etc be it torn stitching to ripped leather i can whole heartedly reccomend this guy and his service.

Regent road great yarmouth 01493 851029

LEATHER ALTERATIONS/REPAIRS -Norfolk/Suffolk

Sponsored Link

Register to remove these adverts.

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2011, 20:46 

Main Bike: cbr 929 rry
cr1s wrote:
Ive lost a little weight, yes lost some lol, so have been thinking of what to do with my leathers? sell them and get new or see what getting them altered would cost? I popped into Norfolk Leather on Regent Road Great Yarmouth and chatted to a very helpfull guy that went through everything i wanted done which included losing 6 inches from the body of my alpinestars suit jacket while not messing with the shoulders as they still fitted as well as finally having a set of leathers that actually fit my short but perfectly formed legs lol. He shortend them by at least 3 inches and trimmed the calfs down so that i no longer have leather spilling out of the top of my boots. I asked how long this would take as obviously with that strange big ball of yellow suddenly floating in the sky the last thing you want is no leathers, he replied "well if we call it 2 weeks , but to be honest i probably could have them done in one. Blimey ! i thought thats quick how much is this goin to cost me as i have heard this guy does a very good job, all this for an amazing cost of £80....... i asked him again how much thinking i had miss heard him but no he said again £80. With that i stripped out of my leathers and then throwing them at him before he changed his mind lol, before the week was out he had called me, could i pop in the shop? Ah i thought here we go a problem but no! could i try them all on and see if i was happy with the job, happy i was bloody amazed - Great service - Great price - and all the time helpful and with a smile all i can say is if anyone thinks they need alterations of any kind or repairs to leathers etc be it torn stitching to ripped leather i can whole heartedly reccomend this guy and his service.

Regent road great yarmouth 01493 851029

i need a few inches taken of my berik leather trousers, do you think they will do that? what sort of price do you think.

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2011, 07:26 

Main Bike: FZ1
Im sure Sarji will have no problem with doing your leathers, had the calf on my leathers taken
in by him, done them in a week

give him a call 01493 851029

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2012, 22:13 

Main Bike: cbr 929 rry
does anyone know how much i would be looking at to have the legs shortened from the knee on my 1 piece?

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2012, 22:40 

Main Bike: Kawasaki 636 B1H
01493 851029 that will get you an answer :good:

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2012, 20:05 

Main Bike: honda fireblade rr HRC 1000 cc
cris get your saggy arse round mate